utorok 25. novembra 2008

The Winter comes ...




First pictures I have taken yesterday on the evening and first look out of my window shown me that the winter really comes. Today´s morning walk with Danny we enjoyed greatly.I love all the season of the year and the winter scenery always remind me Mikuláš, Christmas and the sweet childhood....

Prvé snímky som nesnímala včera večer...Prvý pohľad z okná ma presvedčil, že zima naozaj prichádza. Dnešnú rannú prechádzku sme si s Dannym krásne užili. Mám rada všetke ročné obdobia ale zimná scenéria mi vždy pripomína Mikuláša, Vianočné sviatky a sladké detstvo....

9 komentárov:

  1. No teda hezky vám to napadalo ale je to hezký :-)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. wonderful first snow fotos !!! winter wonderland and the pets are curious .. thanks for sharing.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Thank you Brigyde for stopping by...even the winter always bring the cold, but the snow of winter brings the brightness, the purity, the clearness to our life...I love it much:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Love how the sun light glisten the snowy branch...lovely :) I can only imagine how cold it was there...

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. OK, it's pretty, but also a damn nuisance ....

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Only dogs and little children REALLY love snow ....

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť