nedeľa 23. novembra 2008

Calculators

http://www.lenntech.com/calculators.htm
I always have problems with conversion the measure used by us to the measure used in the another parts of world for example : the Length, the Weight, the Temperature, when I read about it on the web, in the books or in the messages of my friend, so I finally found the special "Calculators" which can help not only to me but also to you my dear friends...:)

Vždy som mala problémy s prepočtom mier používaných u nás s mierami používaných v iných krajinách napr. s dĺžkou, váhou, teplotou a podobne, keď som o nich čítala na webe, v knihách resp. v správach od mojich priateľov. Tak konečne sa mi podarilo nájsť zvláštný "Kalkulátor", ktorý môže pomôcť nielen mne ale aj vám mojí milí priatelia:)

2 komentáre:

  1. That is a good one Maria!
    I need to convert feet to meters all the time and also Centigrades, Farenheit and all those measures!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. yes I see ...just the same problems you have as I only I need meters convert to feet and so on ...I'm glad to help I with them also to you:) Greetings dear Anna...I hope you're well:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť