štvrtok 20. novembra 2008

Happy Thanksgiving day dear friends



Thanksgiving is a time

for focusing on the good in our lives.
It is a time for being thankful
for the people around you.

It's a time for loving
and caring and giving.

You are one of those people
who I care about.

You are unique
in your own way.

You make me feel
good when I'm around you.

So,
On Thanksgiving,
I'm thankful for you.
I wish you happy Thanksgiving day,
much love and pleasure...
enjoy all with your dear family:)

4 komentáre:

  1. Beautiful poem, Maria...I'm thanking you for being my friend, I hope you'll enjoy Thanksgiving day with much joy around your friends & family :)

    Thanksgiving Comments
    Myspace Comments - Upload Photos

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

  2. Nice poem! Have a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving too!

    J.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť