nedeľa 26. októbra 2008

Telling the tales....



I have read this short text on site of mine friend Brian:


"Damnation !! I woke up this morning and thought it was Monday, so went into "Hells teeth, it's another Monday morning" routine.
So, when, halfway through the morning I found out it was Tuesday morning, I went into "Hells teeth, it's another Tuesday morning disguised as Monday morning" routine. ROFL."


(Explaining what mean " ROFL" ... * ROTF - Rolling On The Floor ...I fond this short idioms used on web- internet so I pack they here as my small gift - add for all my friend:)


I have so  laugh of this saying and this remembering me when I was a small child...there was one neighbour old  women which had often took care about me and my brother...
I has always praying her to tell me some tales...she talked and talked and I had never enough so she always finished her telling with same saying :
" There was the fox and one fly.
Have I  say more...???"
I always impatiently said " Yes! Say!".
 And so she always repeated this  same saying" " There was the fox and one fly". Have I  say more...???"
and repeated it again and again as though
I slept....or till my older brother not  said: "Said you Foolish, say again" :)
We were also always laughed on it more and more:)
I translated this from Hungarian language because I have grown and lived  in small village where mostly people had spoken Hungarian.
Originally this saying was that :

"Volt egy róka meg egy légy. Mondjam még??? Igen, mondjad!.....Mondjad bolond mondjad még.... "

I hope my Hungarián friend István will help me improve my Hungarian grammar:)
 


Čítala som tento krátky text na stránke mojeho anglického priateľa Briana:

"Otrasné !!  Dnes ráno som sa zobudil, mysliac si , že je pondelkové ráno, tak som si dal zuby. "Do čerta!!, to je iné pondelkové ráno". Bežné!  Tak uprostred dopoludnia som zistil, že to bolo utorkové ráno, zasa som si išiel vziať zuby. "Do čerta!", toto je iné utorkové ráno prestrojené za pondelkové ráno. Normálka:) ROFL."

Vysvetlenie čo znamená "  ROFL"  ... * - váľal sa na zemi- na podlahe ...Našla som tieto skratky idiómy, často používané na webe, na internete tak ich pribalím ako môj malý darček -prídavok pre mojich webových priateľov:)

Pri čítaní tohto textu som sa dobré zabavila a pripomenulo mi niečo z môjho detstva...mali sme jednú starú ženu susedu, ktorá sa občas starala o mňa a o brata. Ja som vždy ju umodlikala aby mi rozprávala rozprávky, príbehy...ona rozprávala, rozprávala a ja som nikdy toho nemala dosť a tak ona obvyklé ukončila svoje rozprávanie s týmto príbehom: 
"  Bola raz jedná líška a jedná mucha.
Mám ešte rozprávať??? 
Ja som vždy netrpezlivo povedala:
Áno, rozprávajte".
Nuž a tak ona vždy opakovala to isté:
"  Bola raz jedná líška a jedná mucha.
Mám ešte rozprávať??? "
 a opakovala to stále znova a znova až som zaspala....alebo kým môj starší brat jej nazlostene neodsekol:
"Len rozprávaj ty bláznivá , len rozprávaj....".
Tiež sme sa na tom vždy  poriadne zasmiali:)


Túto povedačku som preložili z  maďarčiny pretože ja som vyrástla a bývala  v malej dedinke, kde prevažná väčšina ľudí rozprávali po maďarský.
Pôvodne táto povedačka znela takto:

"Volt egy róka meg egy légy. Mondjam még??? Igen, mondjad!.....Mondjad bolond mondjad még.... "
Dúfam, že môj maďarský priateľ Istvan mi pomôže opraviť chyby v moje maďarskej gramatike:)
 
Attachment: some-idioms.doc

3 komentáre:

  1. "Volt egy róka meg egy légy. Mongyam még??? Igen, mongyad!.....Mongyad bolond mongyad még.... "

    Not too much help needed for you, dear Maria. "Mondjam", "mondjad bolond, mondjad még.

    It is really kind of you to share your childhood-memories wit us... I am very impressed. Thank you very much.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Thank you so much dear friend for your help.Immediately I'm going to improve this mistakes....probable I should try translating some my thing also in Hungarian language to practise and repeat knowledge I some forgot...or maybe not forgot fully only covered are there somewhere deep in my mind, in my brain:)
    Have a nice evening, Good night:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Dear Maria,
    Thank you for the message. Glad you try to remember the Hungarian language.
    Funny that we all try to learn far away foreign languages instead of learning to communicate with neighbours... A bit of Slovakian, Croatian, a bit of German, and Romanian. Wouldn't be great to do it?
    Have a nice sunny day today :-))

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť