streda 1. októbra 2008

October




I feel myself sometimes as hunter of pictures, as hunter of beauty, as hunter of life around me....I enjoy much do this and I would by glad to share a results of my hunting with you my friend....I would be glad if this things made you pleasure, joy, if I can to show you life here around me....


Cítim sa niekedy ako lovec obrázkov, lovec krásy, lovec života okolo mňa.
Vyžívam sa v tejto činností, a rada sa podelím s mojimi úlovkami, budem rada ak z nich budete mať radosť, potešia vás, ak Vám budem vedieť takto ukázať život okolo mňa.....

6 komentárov:

  1. Thank you much dear friends and visitors for stopping by and overlooking all this my photos ...I always add next pictures...just like I see something nice, wonderful, and I feel a necessity to pick up this moment. this eyewink, to pick up this beauty, this wonder....I hope that so as I enjoy it, you also will enjoy:) Have a nice Indian Summer!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. joooj kraasa, milujem trhy a trznice nech som kdekolvek na svete.....je to podivana nielen pre oci ale aj pre brusko!:-)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Beautiful photo's..... love them ... Keep adding them ... Nature brings us closer to God ...Have a great week.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť