nedeľa 8. júna 2008

David Garrett "Csardas-Gypsy Dance"




When I was younger I arose on Gypsy music,
in a village I lived before often on dance parties
played Gypsy bands and so this kind of music
is so near to my heart.....
and so that this music can really to ripple all the nerves in my body:)

Keď som bola mladšia vyrastala som na Cigánskej muzike.
V dedinke, kde sme bývali často na zábavách vyhrávali
Cigánske kapely a preto je táto muzika tak blízka
môjmu srdcu...
a táto muzika dokáže skutočne rozohrať všetke žilky v mojom tele:)

2 komentáre:

  1. Thank you, I love the energy in gypsy music.

    Ed

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Thank you, so much, for this video. This also takes me back to my childhood. It made me think of all the Hungarian weddings and dances I used to go to with my mother and father. The Csardas was always my favorite. I remember dancing with my father and him swinging me around and around on the dance floor!!! One two ...one two. I also remember a man walking around playing any song, you wanted, on his violin. Those were the good old days!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť