utorok 15. júla 2008

Walking along the river site




It´s Sunday morning 6:30 AM. I had opened a window of 7th floor, where I live. In the distance about the my town I saw three balloons after the nightly fly, I wanted took a picture of them but they are on my pictures almost invisible ...
Afterwards we moved with Danny along our daily way, along the river site...
Danny run, sprang, enjoyed the water, swam and I took and took and took a pictures, we enjoyed it greatly both....
Later we met the friends of Danny and also of mine...and this was another enjoyment...

8 komentárov:

  1. Dear Mary, very nice your photograph along the banks of the river. Congratulations. Many Cariños. Jose Bernardo

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Aww, this is so pretty Maria...wish I was there :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Oh! this is just a place where I used to sitting listening my audio player or reading some book and Danny used to play and tumble about my legs:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I just imagine my self doing the same thing...niiice :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Come-on Andi!!!! Not dream ! I move aside and you can sit beside me..... We can enjoy it together :)
    Have a nice day my dear and big hug to your site:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Someday Maria, someday...:D
    Have a nice day to you too, warm hugs :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Here you can see how changed a quiet river after a some rainy days

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. hey dear friend this is a very nice pic, i like it

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť