štvrtok 3. júla 2008

It´s JULY




My friend Tinna asked me: I wonder what is this tree? Never seen one like that before. It's gorgeous!"

I must remorsefully confess I don't know.....Here on a settlement where I live are some trees of this sort...They are very specific trees. All the tress in our surroundings was green and in bloom just on beginning of May but this trees even on the end of May was without leaves, such like in winter months.
I first thought that maybe this trees dried up and I stopped to attend them.
Only in the end of last week I noticed a great change that happened with these trees.
Really these trees are so wonderfully and so gorgeous!!!
I'm as wes so wonder like my friend Tiina what is this tree for ????
Know its name somebody of you my dear friends or visitors?????
I will be glad if you give me some more information:) thank you much:)

10 komentárov:

  1. I wonder what is this tree? Never seen one like that before. It's gorgeous!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Your pictures are so light and cheery ... wonderful energy!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. maria, you and your july have a wonderful holiday,k.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Thank you much Istvan for compliment that make pleasure from "master" as you are, because I'm only an amateur:) As I noticed you are "master" also for gardening and beauty of nature....I hope you will know what is this tree for...don´t you???

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Dear Maria,
    Thank you for your comment, I am just the one, who pushes the button...
    The name of the tree is Catalpa bignonioides, in Slovakian. Katalpa. Because of its crop we call it "Cigar-tree. It is native to the southern United States. It's German name is Trompetenbaum.
    Greetings,
    Istvan

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Thank you dear friend very-very-very much, for your complete information. You're really great!!!!
    And for those who want know something more, here is a link :Catalpa bignonioides

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Nádhera !
    Předpokládám že ten balkon s kytkama je tvůj :-)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Nie, žiaľ nie je.......ja momentálne bývan v byte bez balkónu:(
    To iba sa takto kochám, keď chodíme okolo na prechádzky s Dannym:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť