streda 7. novembra 2007

We Write A Song





 

Those tender kisses that passionate
touch the moisture our bodies create,

Oh my God this is the ecstasy my body thrives on,
this moment is the birth of love,
our energy exchanges,

together we are a binary convergence,
our structure permeates the universal need of closeness,
you and I escape with candles and a song,
I write a song for you,you write a song for me,
we write a song for each other you and I,
together we transcend the harmony the melody,
our tempo fluctuates with the movement of our souls.
It is just you I hold,
nothing else exist,

we are suspended in time dancing with the stars,
can you feel it,
my heart now beats only for you,

each second we spend is eternal bliss,
I am yours, you are mine,
together we are a design a beautiful portrait,

our love is a fortress,
oh please let this last forever,

every detail is perfected,
oh baby can you hear it,

the pleasure in my voice,
we've created a symphony


© By Seneca B. Johnston

 


 

1 komentár: