piatok 4. decembra 2009

Miss you, I really miss - Hasmukh Amathalal

 
First  poem I opened and read  on site of Hasmukh Amathalal read all  on one breath!  Oh!... as I would be glad if the only one
 of  "I miss you..." sigh I ever got,  had even a tiny-tiny short part
of  sigh of this poem.... :) I had no chance on poetic soul..... :(




Miss, you can’t be so rude,
For a word you nave made prelude,
All warmth and affection you include,
Hate and distance you always exclude,

I never expect you to cast,
All doubts but trust not last,
you were the first to realize it fast
Reality known but never wore mast,

Your innocence and name infused,
Kind words but you never confused,
Time for decision but you never refused
Always at right point and crisis defused,

Even amidst delicate moments,
Not a word or offered comments,
Hurt you most but you used simple word,
Is it blessings or gift
from Lord?

Loved you most as your dearest friend,
Still you didn't’t put any word to end,
Kept me at dark but did not ask for excuse
Used it as pretext but not denied or refuse

'Miss' I miss you but you don’t miss,
Not expected kind hug or simple kiss
Not even kind gesture or more to show,
Still I miss as you never beat brow,

Will this uncertainty remain or go?
Life full of remorse but still forgo,
Is there any restriction from your side or embargo?
You bear always “no entry” logo,

You called on me for good luck and best wishes
I remained dead as no water for fish,
May be it is very hard for some reasons
Why then draught without any season?

I was quick to grasp situation,
Avoided unwarranted efforts for persuasion,
Shock was sudden and heavy but came very late,
I did accept it with grace as part of fate

written by : hasmukh amathalal
http://www.poemhunter.com/hasmukh-amathalal/poems/


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára