pondelok 6. júla 2009

It´s Monday! Begin it now!

"Begin it now! Just get started! Take action!"
This words I found, this words I want to share with my friends.
How easy words and understandable advises!
Many times we are so unhappy , we could not how to move.
We take always aside our ideas, our intentions to change our life to follow our goals.
Always we persuading ourselves that tomorrow, for sure tomorrow we will start...
and tomorrow we again will hesitate, and again will find obstacles why we cannot start and so we will take away a change again and again and again !
We using to use the saying : " who want looks for ways, who do not want looks for reasons".
Yes really if I want something to do, if I want something reach I have to looking for all ways how to do it. Only who don't thinks his intention really seriously sees in all little particles unconquerable obstruction and first as he does first step towards his target he gives up with words: I wanted do it, but I couldn't..." No this is no way! If we want something do we have to do it now! Just in this while!
And not afraid before obstacles, not afraid before the falls, before mistakes. " With mistakes the man learn" this saying we also using to use:)
And one more thought from the book "Begin it now!" written by Susan Haywood.

Susan says

” Begin It Now is about living your life to the ultimate: taking your ideas and aspirations, acting on them, seeing then through to success, and not giving up when the quest gets challenging.”

Now it is time to start and keep doing daily actions the move me towards my goals....

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára