nedeľa 5. júla 2009

all around is in motion

.....all khaki coloured I was this morning, when I awoken and started on usually morning walk with my dog Danny.Even this colour is used mostly by army it is also a colour of nature and colour od freedom.
This is the reason I like such coloured the wear mainly on my walks in the nature, to be less remarkable.

Yesterday enough long I watched TV so this almost caused that I passed my friends with them we used be together almost every morning. We and our dogs, or rather I will use another name for them- "our four-footed friends" .

I and my friends are usually talking and picking over and over all the news we heard or experienced last day, or remembering on things which happened in the past, or complaining if something is bad, or giving each other advises how to change bad things, bad life events and so...
Our four-footed friends -companions in the meantime do their necessities, chasing ourselves and running and jumping and fully enjoying the freedom and a stay outside in the nature and the closeness of river where they can jump and refreshing themselves.

It´s our everyday ritual. Almost every day is the same and nevertheless is different. Different so as say a saying "nobody you cannot step again into the same river" so we cannot step into the same reality.
All around us is in a motion, all in us is in motion and the life run every day more and more quickly.

Enough of complaining my friends! Today is  Sunday.
Great, sunny , summer Sunday !
So enjoy it and be happy, and to be thankful to life!
Hugs to all!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára