nedeľa 13. apríla 2008

Don´t give up! Nevzdávaj to!


This poem was written by my friend Kelly-Ann , which in her  young age 38-years has been  braving against very serious and insidious illness.
I´m very sad of it,  wherewith gotta on the outside also at of her inside fight. As far as you believe in healing, liberating power of cogitations, prayers, let us to wish her that she win  that  battle ....


As I lay here I try to heal myself

From the  ties that bind

To the invading that has captured my body

A tear drop hides as I think of what may come

Falling angel has layed her head down singing to me

Keep your spirit alive she says don't give in

Can't you see what you have to live for

I feel so ill and betrayed by life such a sin

Don't give up .......not on you or your dreams

She held my hand to give me strength again

I breathe in a new rainy day as I am one

I am thankful for another day to be alive!!

** Kelley Ann**

Túto báseň napísala moja priateľka Kelly-Ann , ktorá v svojom mladom veku 38-rokov čelí veľmi vážnej, zákernej chorobe.
Veľmi som smutná z toho s čím musí navonok aj vo svojom vnútri bojovať a pokiaľ veríte v liečivú, oslobodzujúcu silu myšlienky, motlitby, zaželajme jej aby svoj boj vyhrala.... 

Nevzdávaj sa! 

Ľahnúc si sem
 vyprostiť  sa skúšam,
Z okov  čo spútali  ma,
z nájazdu, čo tela sa mi zmocnil.
Kvapky sĺz tajne ukrývam, 
mysliac nato čo ešte len príde.
Padlý anjel hlavu sklonil 
a tíško mi spieva .
"Svojho ducha nažive si drž!"
 radí mi:"Svoj boj nevzdávaj!"
" Nevidíš, prečo musíš žiť?"
Tak slabá,  životom zradená sa cítim,
och bože, aký hriech...
"Nevzdávam sa!" 
Nie! pre teba, pre tvoje sny!
Za ruku ma chytil,
by silu mi zas dodal.
Vdychujem dáždivý  nový deň,
na znak súhlasu,
vďačná za každý ďalší deň,
ktorý mám pred sebou!!

 napísala : Kelly -An

preložila: Maja Shipka

2 komentáre:

  1. This is so touching...reminds me of my very sick nephew. He's only 5 yo and has kidney failures. Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem, hugs.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť