štvrtok 13. augusta 2009

War on terrorism Michel Chossudovsky

http://majkine.nazory.eu/war-on-terrorism-michel
"The King is naked!!!"

So much questions, so much things,
perturb my heart, disturb my mind.
Every day I see so many people,
they calling for peace, calling for love.

Just now I try to uncover facts about
the presence, nearer and far history.
Uncovering events happened in my lifetime,
shocked I ask to myself : how is it possible?

What are those societies, governments,
institutions, politicians, people for?
Can we understand, can we believe,
can we accept that all around us.

So much deceptions, so much plots,
blatant examples of distortion reality.
So much greed to own all the world,
so much inhumanity, merciless arrogance.

They are those who want to rule over the world,
they looking for and see only their interests,
no nation, no person, cannot be safe,
nobody is for them important.

Astounded, shocked of what I uncovered,
what secretly hidden for long time to my eyes was,
under the damned lies, statements about "peace, humanity,
human rights, democracy, human lives protection...".

In the real the truth was/ is completely different.
I suppose the most of people clearly see and know
about "what is going on this World ?,
so as exactly see " who caused this all? ".

There is one question I´d like to know answer
which not allow me peacefully live.
Are we able smartly stopping this all?
" The King is naked!!! " let us tell abroad to all.

(c)shipka

2 komentáre:

  1. Perhaps Christ can give you peace of mind, " for my yoke is easy and my burden is light" says He.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. No, we are not able to stop it, because it has been with us ever since we became humans. However, I think that we shall be able to curb more and more of it, also because we now know that our neighbour isn't for killing, enslaving or even devouring. We have got wiser than before when we thought nothing of harming or uprooting those who looked or were different from us in faith or in skin colour. Now we KNOW it's wrong.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť