utorok 30. júna 2009

Scott Cumming - I-ArtMan




With gracious permission of Master, Painter, Poet, Writer, Thinker, Artman
but above all great man Scott Cumming I would like to introduce
to my friends and visitors some from his painting and poems.
More about him you can find on his pages:
Scott Cumming´s page and Hungry eye graphics

Old


My body is old. I am not.
I will wear long silk scarves of many colors
When 100 years have passed.
My hair will be long and white
My eyes will become translucent
Seeing the truth.
I will run fast with skinny legs.
My children's grandchildren
Will cherish me
As an ancient treasure.
I push them on the swing and sing.
They know I sing a song of sadness
Which is real.
All they care is they love me.



Human yes


For the universalist
Anonymity is a spiritual act
The sanyasin, the true sanyasin
Of the samkya type
Opens a room in his heart
Which has no boundaries
No qualities to check
No aggrandizement
No advertisement
Having found the lack
Having performed all duties
Having paid in advance
He is free
He may pursue any path or
No path
One path becomes strewn with precious stones.



Sunrise


i can't find myself at the end of some dark alley
just as the golden sun is shimmering luscious liquid bands
accross the stepping stones of puddles from last nights rain.
oh! monstrous pain.
oh! body vain.
after all my wandering my fierce meandering
pointless pandering
my deranged senses
pestering blistering peregrinations
oh cease now pain... thou scampering monkey twat!!
i find i'm sane! perhaps i'm not!

4 komentáre: