piatok 5. decembra 2008

Wandering


I have took onto the my old diary and translated to english poem I wrote as student and as you see I not changed... before I was wandering ...now I´m on way....:smile:

I want no conjecture
I want no surmise
I know that life
is not a straight line.
I know the life
is not a clean sheet.
I know that the life,
that every human life,
has its lights , darkness,
meanderings...
I know that somewhere,
far where you are,
maybe think about you
a woman , who love you...

Therefore I dare not
to think about if
you want me,
if you thought that
sometimes noticed you
one wandering woman ...
Wandering? Yes!
Wandering woman I am.
Wandering over the Earth
looking after the people,
surveying their characters.
Thee noticed I,
And at once I said:
He Man!

Already want not my eyes
to look at farthest far.
Downcast they are and sad,
always bemused.
They wait,
for what they have do?
Once maybe will pass around
the eyes
and they'll sincerely say:
Looks! That is the Woman!
That is woman like bloom,
and say it
you Man.

Bludná

Nechcem si domýšľať,
nechcem si namýšľať.
Viem, že život nie je
rovná priamka.
Viem, že život nie je
čistý list.
Viem, že život,
každý ľudský život
má svoje jasy, tiene,
zákruty...
Viem, že kdesi
ďaleko, kde si ty
myslí na teba snáď
dievčina, ktorá ťa ľúbi...

Preto ani netrúfam si
pomyslieť nato,
či ma chceš,
či pomyslel si nato,
že všimlo si ťa niekdy
dievčatko jedno bludné...
Bludné? Hej!
Bludné dievča som ja.
Blúdim si po zemi,
obzerám si ľudí,
skúmam charaktery.
Teba som si všimla
a riekla si:
to chlap !

Nechcú moje oči
hľadieť už v diaľnú diaľ.
Sklopené sú, smutné
a vždy zadumané.
Čakajú,
bo čo robiť majú?
Raz snáď pôjdu vôkol
oči
a rieknu úprimne:
Hľa to žena!
To žena je jak kvet
a riekneš to ty
chlap.


(1965)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára