streda 24. marca 2010

Peter Russel : The Global Brain

This audiovisual presentation inspired by the book The Global Brain stated the idea that the Earth is an integrated, self- regulating living organism. What is then the role for mankind, for this living planetary being? It is assumed that we are on the threshold of an important evolutionary jump, important for mankind and a nature of this jump is inner spiritual development.

Presentation is already over twenty years old but forever it is highly actual. This video is with English sound but there are  a Slovak captions. If you want to see it without captions you can find the original video here: http://www.peterrussell.com/GB/GBVide

The human heart can go the length of God,
Dark and cold we may be, but this is no winter now.
The frozen misery of centuries cracks, breaks, begins to move,
The thunder is the thunder of the floes,
The thaw, the flood, the upstart Spring,
Thank God our time is now,
When wrong comes up to meet us everywhere,
Never to leave us till we take,
the greatest stride of soul man ever took.
Affairs are now soul size,
The enterprise is exploration into God,
But where are you making for,
It takes so many thousand years to wake,
but will you wake, for pity's sake......


6 komentárov:

  1. Excellent!!

    Hugs Maria !!

    Light & Peace to You !

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. To you also dear virtual sister! I´m glad you like it:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. My Gad... I had no idea... I must get that book.... this ties in with my "Huma" concept.... amazing... I must be on the right track....Wow a new meme: "Global Brain" ties into my present reading... the Selfish Gene the Meme machine and even The Language Instinct... We must be on the very cusp... of what is coming... How very very exciting...and that I should be standing there... old ignoramus like I--ha ha ha...

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Thank you for stoping here Frank...even I´m not sure if you're really excited of it or only you play of an excited person:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. No no shipka, I have my style its true but I am sincere here... every word even to ignoramus... my use of the language will stretch you... I have to be me... but please these are my studies just now... and I do feel I am leaping and bounding across wide stretches of what were once ignorance I in my self education outside of the formal one most have here: writing. If you only knew... ha, ha... without a "spell checker" you would never make any sense of my words... Ah but when we speak...no need of a spell checker then... but sometimes pronunciation is wrong--- ha ha, a time as my 93 year old friend said..."when those that can say the word have much merriment on hearing such a garbled attempt.

    Ah but in knowing...within the brain of us... what matters any of that finally but what moves to change to action to even altruism..

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť