utorok 12. augusta 2008

Who knows me?

....by chance succeed me to find my  old diary with my first poetic attempts....so I only try to translate them....



Mine soul is like a cradle,

of an unforeseen blasts .
Who knows me inside,
where hidden is the power,
which would be able my soul
once calm, presently restless,
with the only one word hush ?
You my beloved it was unable,
Unable, maybe you want not.
Want not to still my unrest,
Unable to resolve whispers of my heart .

náhodou sa mi podarilo objaviť starý notes s mojimi prvými básnickými pokusmi....
Kto sa vo mne vyzná?

Duša moja je kolískou,
vzryvov nepredvídaných.
Kto vyzná sa vo mne,
kde sila sa nájde,
by dušu tú raz tichú,
vzápätí zas neposednú,
jediným slovom utíšiť vedel?
Ty môj milý si to nevedel,
nevedel a možno nechcel.
Nechcel si tíšiť môj nepokoj,
nevedel lúštiť môjho srdca šepot...
(c) shipka

1964


3 komentáre:

  1. You must have been in love then :) First love?
    It's beautiful! Very fresh ... I really feel the vibe.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Do you know Tiina, sweet 18:) But the most interesting on all is that about nice experiences, about happiness and so not was written poems...only when something was bad, uncertainly, sorrow...this was the reason for writing poems:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Maybe, in happiness, we are so blissed out that writing a poem is the last thing on our mind?

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť